*/

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

365 Days Of Solutions

I get asked every now and again to post a simpler list of solutions to waste problems that i've come across in my little experiment here. So, I finally got around to it. I've set up a new blog at 365 Days Of Solutions. There is a link under the banner called Solutions that will open it up in a new window as well. The idea is that if you are looking for a specific resource, recycling tip, etc, it'll be simply and concisely written up there and you won't have to bother with reading every detail about my trash (although you know how much you want to do that don't you?). It's a bit sparse at the moment as i have just started up but hopefully it'll grow with time and I will back post the things I have been doing so far. Any comments or tips are greatly appreciated.

Best

Dave

No comments: