*/

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wild Times

The AP did a rather nice story on me that came out Friday.  From the looks of it, it went all over the world and the last 72 hours have been quite a whirlwind.  I'll hopefully be catching up on the days garbage count tomorrow (I've been keeping a list as usual).


In the meantime, if anyone out there happens to catch the article in a language other than english or even in a country outside of the US, I'd love it if you'd send a link or snap a pic and send it.

Thanks

Dave


5 comments:

Soggy Granola Mom said...

You rock! Thanks for doing this.

Jessica said...

No, I didn't see an article about you in a language other than English. I saw you in the Denver Post, and now that I know what you're up to, I'm subscribing to your blog. My thesis project for my associate's was on recycling. I visited a landfill and took video and incorporated it into a multimedia teaching tool on CD.

Dave said...

Wow Jessica, that's great. ANy chance I can get a copy?

Consume Less, Conserve More!!!!

Dave

Aiden Abram said...

Belleville, Ontario (Canada)
http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1162016

Anonymous said...

Dave,

I saw your story in El Pais (one of the leading newspapers in Spain): http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Dave/Chameides/meses/sacar/basura/elpepusoc/20080922elpepusoc_9/Tes

Regards