*/

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Feature - Website of the Month

As you can see over on the left, I have added a new feature called "Website of the Month".  The idea is to spotlight a new website every month that is a good site for simple solutions to some of the bigger problems we face.  Ideally I'd like to spotlight smaller websites that may not get as much traffic as some of the larger sites, in order to help bring their causes to light.


Morsbags, which i just wrote about last week, seems like the perfect first such one.  In fact, after reading about them, I came up with the idea, so it only seemed fair that they be the inaugural site.  Check em out, they're really cool.

If you have any suggestions for future sites, please feel free to contact me.

Dave


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me onto this site. I'm totally inspired to throw my own bag-making party.

Leila